Since 1946 we renew our technology to those who are attentive to the quality.
Leader in Italy in the production of profiles for plaster, for external cladding and for floors, continuous and constant renewal productive.
Banti addition to entirely cover nationwide through a network of agents and distributors, is present in Europe and in Africa through qualified resellers.
In its administrative headquarters and production of Milan, Banti care in particular the selection of raw materials and are closely monitored in the various stages of processing to ensure consistent quality of production.
The use of advanced technology allows the Banti to ensure the highest quality in every product, and allows the realization of a wide range of special profiles to drawing for always satisfy the needs of customers and the market.
The products are made through careful selection of the following commodities:
- Galvanized sheet metal on both sides Sendzimir Z200 g / m2 or Z275 g / m2 (in accordance with applicable EN10142)
- Natural Aluminium according to UNI EN AW1050A (Al 99.5) or aluminum alloy according to the UNI EN AW3005A (Al 05 Mn)
- Stainless Steel AISI 304
- PVC high strength (Class E fire resistance)
The profiles Banti Ltd. is certified according to UNI EN ISO 9001 since Oct 4, 2002.
With reference to the general conditions of the sale sections Banti guarantees that all its products meet the highest quality standards relating to raw materials and the production process.
However the chemical and physical properties of the plaster used are beyond our control.
We are therefore able to ensure the corrosion resistance of our profiles.
The profiles Banti offers free samples of their products to be able to carry out tests of compatibility.
It is advisable to locate the most suitable profile for each field of application also through tests of compatibility.
- Profiles Galvanized Sheet Sendzimir are indicated for:
- Plasters lime
- Plasters lime and cement
- Plaster gypsum
- Aluminium profiles are indicated for:
- Stucco plaster
- Stuccature synthetic resin
- Stainless steel profiles are indicated for:
- Work outdoors
- Work in marine areas