GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
1) The deliveries are made in accordance with the conditions specified below, and no agreement or understanding, oral or written, which in any way attempt to change the terms and conditions contained in the order they are BUYER or document of authorization shipment, or elsewhere, will be required to PROFILATI BANTI unless they are expressed in writing and signed by a legal representative of PROFILATI BANTI.
2) Orders placed by agents or directly BUYER are always subject to the approval of PROFILATI BANTI which reserves acceptance.
3) The delivery time is approximate and not binding. PROFILATI BANTI can not be held responsible for strikes, lock-outs, interruption or suspension of transport, halts, lack of means of transport, accidental or force majeure events.
4) If the BUYER not make the payment within the agreed time for any order in place between PROFILATI BANTI and BUYER, PROFILATI BANTI reserves the right to cancel the order and / or move the delivery of further shipments until such payments are to be paid.
5) The goods are sold ex works exclusively PROFILATI BANTI and, in the case of goods sold carriage, this traveling for the account and risk of the BUYER and the means of transport are chosen by PROFILATI BANTI.
6) Claims relating to the quality or quantity of the goods delivered will be taken into account only if made in writing within fifteen calendar days from the date of shipment of the goods; any claim does not release the buyer from the obligation to pay on time.
7) The liability of PROFILATI BANTI is limited to replacement of any defective Products or restore them, all other rights of third parties for any mediated or immediate is expressly excluded. Given the vastness of the field of application of the PRODUCTS and the multiplicity of individual operating conditions, it is essential to perform practical tests by the BUYER to ensure that the Products are fully compliant with the specific intended use. THE BUYER assumes the risks arising from the use of the PRODUCTS. In no event PROFILATI BANTI be liable for any claim for damages, whether direct, indirect, immediate, foreseeable, consequential or special or for any expenses incurred subsequent to incorrect use of the same.
8) Cancel all or part of the order by the BUYER shall be agreed upon in writing and shall take into account the costs of labor, material purchased, processed or partially processed and a reasonable coverage of operating costs attributable to the ' order subject to deletion.
9) The payment must be made in accordance with the conditions stated in the invoice. The delay in payment, even partial, by the BUYER, give rise to immediate application of default interest at an annual rate according to the law.
10) For any dispute the jurisdiction is to MILAN.